Regulations for visits as of June 6 2020
The Privatklinik Obach refers to the cantonal regulations - an integral part of the protection concept is a still restrictive visit regulation.
In general, visits are to be avoided for the protection of patients and employees, especially for short hospital stays of less than four days. For longer stays, please contact the responsible nurse in advance to plan your visit:
- Visiting hours are daily from 14 - 20 h
- Max 2 persons
- Max one hour
- A maximum of 2 visitors is allowed in a shared room - therefore the visit must be coordinated.
- Visitors are triaged at the entrance, visitors with flu-like symptoms are not allowed to enter the clinic
- Obligation to wear masks and hand disinfection
- Visitors must provide their personal details for traceability purposes.
Leopold's Restaurant will remain closed until further notice.
The medical practices in the clinic will remain open.
We thank you for your understanding and for your cooperation.